Monday, December 1, 2008

Swagger like meeeeeeeee.

Life sometimes is good, and sometimes bad. I am used to it. I go up on the rollercoaster, and plummet down faster than the stock exchange. I hasn't killed me yet, so I guess it's going good.

Sometimes I wonder why things go bad. Why is it that every December is a 'bad' month for me? I don't know how this December will go, but the end of November was kinda crazy.

Then I look back at what I came from.....and all that crap that happens in December, really doesn't compare.

I have came from crap, and really life is GREAT. I really can't complain that much. Ehhh money gets tight, then I fix it.

Something to make you laugh.


So as the title of this blog states... No one in my apartment has a swagger like meeee.

PS, a parody video is coming soon.

No comments: