Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Another year has ended, and every year I write one of these blogs... Last year I set some goals for myself: Lose more weight, buy a new car, get my own place, and a handful of others. Well, I got like 4 outta 6.

So here goes 2009....

I want to enjoy life this year. The little things that should make me happy. Great Friends, Great Times, Great Stories...

I am going to stay outta the drama that people seem to love. It's a virus. It's like a bad drug. You can get too deep into it and it will bite your ass back.


I am going to find my thing that I can do to make my mark. I know my show can do that, but I think there is something out there I am missing. It's gotta click. This year I will try to spark the click.

I will better someone else's life this year. I don't know how yet, but I am going to do something that will change, even if it's just slightly, someone's look on life. I have been blessed to live a pretty good life, now it's my time to return the favor.

I want to solidify myself in my career. It is changing ever week so I want to be ahead of the curve. This might be the most challenging thing I will attempt in 2009.

I want to be healthier. Eating better food. Maybe organic. I want to continue to 'fit myself up'.

This weekend is going to be fun. I am in a soccer tourney. Then later this month, B-retta is coming to Jax. I have not seen that guy in 2 years.

So to everyone out there.... I hope you make 2009 yours.

Love...
Spooner

No comments: